Japan Society is a world-class, multidisciplinary hub for global leaders, artists, scholars, educators, and English and Japanese-speaking audiences seeking to understand and appreciate Japanese art and culture. Japan Society also seeks to cultivate a dynamic relationship between the people and business communities of the United States and Japan through its multidisciplinary programs. Japan Society sponsors more than 100 events annually through its art gallery, performing arts program, film festival, speakers’ series, business and policy presentations, and Japanese language school. Japan Society is a nonprofit, nonpolitical organization located in a landmark building near the United Nations.
Japan Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply for the positions delineated below. Please click on a title to find out more about the position.
- Accounts Receivable Manager
- Assistant Director, Corporate Partnerships
- Development Officer, Foundations and Government Relations
- Director of Information Technology
- Major Gifts Director
- Part-Time Butler
- Part-Time Japanese Language Instructor
- Program Officer, Business & Policy Forum
- Senior Director of People
- Talks+ Program Associate
- Temporary Gallery Associate