Japan Society is a world-class, multidisciplinary hub for global leaders, artists, scholars, educators, and English and Japanese-speaking audiences seeking to understand and appreciate Japanese art and culture. Japan Society also seeks to cultivate a dynamic relationship between the people and business communities of the United States and Japan through its multidisciplinary programs. Japan Society sponsors more than 100 events annually through its art gallery, performing arts program, film festival, speakers’ series, business and policy presentations, and Japanese language school. Japan Society is a nonprofit, nonpolitical organization located in a landmark building near the United Nations.
Japan Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply for the positions delineated below. Please click on a title to find out more about the position.
Current Job Openings
- Accounts Receivable Manager
- Director, Media & Marketing
- Freelance Museum Educator
- Gallery Exhibitions Manager
- Part-Time Butler
- Part-Time Information Technology Support Specialist
- Part-Time Japanese Language Instructor
- Program Officer, Business & Policy Forum
- Talks+ Program Associate
- Temporary Gallery Associate