From Brooklyn to Hokkaido: Stewart Culin & the Formation of the Japanese Art Collection at Brooklyn MuseumWednesday, March 26, 6:30 PM
Registration Now Open
Register early--classes fill up very fast.
Japan Society's Performing Arts Program celebrates its 60th Anniversary! Tickets for the 2013-14 Performing Arts season are now on sale.
Click here to see the full season schedule and to purchase tickets.
Miyashita Sensei - Language Class 17Learn how to conjugate the Te form of Japanese verbs!
- Learning Japanese at Japan Society: Laughter, Culture & Connection
- Merlin, Madagascar, and Mori: The Mystic Road to Stonehenge
- Sword Unconcealed: The Martial Legacy Of The Samurai
- Destination JS: A Suite Of Japanese Sweets From Katagiri
- The Mascot Games: 2013 Edition
- A Play Is Born: 'Our Planet' Emerges From Beyond The Fourth Wall
- Despite progress, tsunami zone's "villages and fishing ports are receding into the fog of history" http://t.co/mpMfTDMDla
- Toyo Ito on post-disaster architecutre: reconnect community, reconnect with nature http://t.co/CtLsWebtXf via @asahi
- "Today I'm remembering what I learned in the dark days after that tragic event, and remembering and honoring ..." http://t.co/tjBfnp9Wu9
- MT @freddiethekat: US aid to Japan tsunami relief: @RedCross #1, @japansociety #7 http://t.co/xts3GXPPHZ [JCIE]
- SLIDESHOW: Fukushima's children http://t.co/wObNTImrQJ via @Reuters @TR_Foundation
- 5 things you should know about Fukushima and the West Coast http://t.co/yM5Mc564B1 via @kpcc
Japan Earthquake Relief Fund
On March 12, 2011, Japan Society created the Japan Earthquake Relief Fund, a disaster relief fund to aid victims of the Great East Japan Earthquake. One hundred percent of your tax-deductible contributions to the Japan Earthquake Relief Fund go to organizations that directly help victims of the March 11 disaster.
To learn how one grantee is revitalizing local economies in Tohoku, hear first-hand from Haruo Miyagi, the founder and CEO of ETIC.
Stay informed about all Japan Society programs and events.