Language Center Event
Friday, May 13, 6:30 PM
Business & Policy
Japan Earthquake Relief Fund
We would like to express our deepest condolences and sympathy to those affected by the recent earthquakes that hit Kumamoto. Japan Society accepts contributions to support recovery in Kumamoto and remains active in Tohoku as recovery is ongoing and much remains to be done. We are grateful to all those who have generously supported the people of Japan.
Commemorating the 5th Anniversary of 3/11
An institution-wide series of programming that examines the post-3/11 recovery and reconstruction process and the tremendous challenges that remain.
In this new video, Munemasa Takahashi discusses the Lost and Found project, focusing on the recovery, restoration and digitization of personal photographs lost in the 3/11 disaster. Part of the ongoing Gallery exhibition In the Wake: Japanese Photographers Respond to 3/11.
Registration Now OpenRegister early--classes fill up very fast.
- Spring Japanese-Language Teacher Training
- Spring Conversational Japanese
- Early Summer English
- Summer Hiragana and Katakana
- Summer Japanese
- Summer Shodo
- Ramifications of WWII: Recommended Reading & Resources On U.S.-Japan Relations
- Cats Purr-vade Japan's History and Culture
- Christianity In Japan & A Noh Theater Prayer For Peace
- Lessons From Another World: Three Timeless Folktales From Japan
- The Mystery Of Merii of Hama And The Birth Of 'Yokohama Rosa'
- Learning Japanese: Enhance Classes With A Listening and Reading Routine
- RT @george_10g: #???????????BB8@starwars?? https://t.co/7RlChqu27V
- RT @JapanCultureNYC: Sunday 5/8 at @CentralParkNYC: @Japan_Day! https://t.co/UxeAOOJozV #NYC #JapaneseCuisine #JapaneseCulture
- RT @devintstewart: My new podcast with Mari Miura: Political and Cultural Challenges to Gender Parity in Japan. Via @carnegiecouncil https�
- RT @khalafroula: Curse of the salaryman, great reporting by @FT leo lewis https://t.co/auU4YBfDk5 https://t.co/RIklLBUM5s
- RT @Brian_Ashcraft: For Children's Day. #Japan https://t.co/5N0I1NbKSw
- RT @japantimes: Visitors to Tokyo Tower walk under hundreds of carp streamers ahead of Children�s Day, which falls on Thursday. ? https://t�