Language Center Event
Business & Policy
Business & Policy
Japan Earthquake Relief Fund
We would like to express our deepest condolences and sympathy to those affected by the recent earthquakes that hit Kumamoto. Japan Society accepts contributions to support recovery in Kumamoto and remains active in Tohoku as recovery is ongoing and much remains to be done. We are grateful to all those who have generously supported the people of Japan.
Registration Now OpenRegister early—classes fill up very fast!
- A Crash Course for Travelers to Japan
- Late-Summer Japanese and Conversational Japanese
- Late-Summer Shodo
- Fall Hiragana and Katakana Workshops
- Fall Japanese
- Yukkuri Nihongo: Japanese at a Lesiurely Pace
- Fall Shodo
- Fall English
- Fall Japanese-Language Teacher Training: Introductory
Commemorating the 5th Anniversary of 3/11
An institution-wide series of programming that examines the post-3/11 recovery and reconstruction process and the tremendous challenges that remain.
- RT @AkoKitamura: Cats say ???(nya-) and frogs say ????(kerokero) in Japanese. They are ????(nya-su) and ????(keromatsu). #Pokemon https://t�
- RT @AkoKitamura: ?? (sagasu) to look for, search ?? (aruku) to walk ???? (mitsukeru) to find ??? (nageru) to throw ???? (tsukamaeru) to cat�
- RT @tofugu: This is what 6 months of @JapanCrate candy boxes looks like. https://t.co/oXLkwKUomK The Ultimate Review https://t.co/Xti9Rvp39s
- RT @JpnCons_Chicago: A theme park in #Japan now has a robot that makes okonomiyaki #robots #technology https://t.co/sKzK7BDY6G @AJWasahi ht�
- RT @2GuysWithPhDs: Check out our discussion of The Osamu Tezuka Story, published by @StoneBridgePub: https://t.co/3oTdzojI2h https://t.co/F�
- RT @HirokoTabuchi: Low inequality, strict gun laws, tough criminal justice, stigma of criminality help keep violent crime rare in Japan htt�
Stay informed about all Japan Society programs and events.