Registration Now Open
Register early--classes fill up very fast.
- Spring Conversational Japanese
- Early Summer Open Level Shodo & Weekend Shodo
- Early Summer English
- Summer Hiragana and Katakana Workshops
- Miyashita-sensei Language Videos
Japan Society's Performing Arts Program celebrates its 60th Anniversary! Tickets for the 2013-14 Performing Arts season are now on sale.
Click here to see the full season schedule and to purchase tickets.
Points of Departure: Treasures of Japan from the Brooklyn Museum
A dazzling array of objects from the Brooklyn Museum’s collection of Japanese art comes together in this unprecedented collaboration between the museum and Japan Society Gallery.
- Learning Japanese at Japan Society: Laughter, Culture & Connection
- Merlin, Madagascar, and Mori: The Mystic Road to Stonehenge
- Sword Unconcealed: The Martial Legacy Of The Samurai
- Destination JS: A Suite Of Japanese Sweets From Katagiri
- The Mascot Games: 2013 Edition
- A Play Is Born: 'Our Planet' Emerges From Beyond The Fourth Wall
- Gallery of �Kawari kabuto�, the �unusual helmets" of Japan's #samurai: http://t.co/lTQSdJCPDW via @kotaku #samuraisaturday
- RT @Wendy_Tokunaga: #FF JapanDaisuki @StoneBridgePub @Tokyo_Tom_Baker @tokyoreporter @JapanSociety @JapanNewbie @tomoakiyama @AussieinJapan
- RT @JC_gouketsu: #FF_Special? @japansociety @japansocietylon @jcjp @wasabi_japan @WhatJapanThinks @sangreyakuza @Muzachan Enjoy the weekend!
- Journey Through Japan in Deco Style | Japan Society | Parties | Time Out New York: http://t.co/2PqSASDxzH
- Dapper flapper style for #artdeco party w/ @DancesOfVice 4/19! #PointsofDeparture http://t.co/52KCx4tnA6 http://t.co/FM8Ew8WlHQ
- Kimo-Kawaii:The Rise of Japan's Creepy-Cute Craze http://t.co/q3lgKKkma4 via @theatlantic
Japan Earthquake Relief Fund
On March 12, 2011, Japan Society created the Japan Earthquake Relief Fund, a disaster relief fund to aid victims of the Great East Japan Earthquake. One hundred percent of your tax-deductible contributions to the Japan Earthquake Relief Fund go to organizations that directly help victims of the March 11 disaster.
To learn how one grantee is revitalizing local economies in Tohoku, hear first-hand from Haruo Miyagi, the founder and CEO of ETIC.
Stay informed about all Japan Society programs and events.