Japan Earthquake Relief Fund
We would like to express our deepest condolences and sympathy to those affected by the recent earthquakes that hit Kumamoto. Japan Society accepts contributions to support recovery in Kumamoto and remains active in Tohoku as recovery is ongoing and much remains to be done. We are grateful to all those who have generously supported the people of Japan.
JAPAN CUTS, North America’s largest festival of new Japanese film returns for its 10th anniversary edition, offering eleven days of impossible-to-see-anywhere-else screenings of the best new movies made in and around Japan with special guest filmmakers and stars, post-screening Q&As, parties, giveaways and much more.
Registration Now OpenRegister early--classes fill up very fast.
- Summer Intensive Japanese Weekend
- Mid Summer English
- A Crash Course for Travelers to Japan
- Summer Japanese
- Summer Shodo
Commemorating the 5th Anniversary of 3/11
An institution-wide series of programming that examines the post-3/11 recovery and reconstruction process and the tremendous challenges that remain.
- RT @js_film_nyc: The next #JAPANCUTS film close to selling out is THE SHELL COLLECTOR. Grab tix while you can! https://t.co/LQPYLSFhpY
- RT @js_film_nyc: MOHICAN COMES HOME, the Opening Night film for #JAPANCUTS 2016 is sold out! https://t.co/ZHa5D79fdJ
- RT @JS_Gallery_NYC: Shall we espouse chanoyu solely as traditional Japanese culture, or allow for more contemporary sensibilities? https://�
- RT @js_TalksPlus: #tbt to the Taste of Home Series, Flipping Out: #Okonomiyaki from March 2015! #foodie #yum #Japan https://t.co/9mmE7JOGz2
- RT @JS_BizPol: #Women, seniors now more than half of #Japan's #workforce @NAR #womenomics https://t.co/wRcpNM6G0u
- RT @LaMaMaETC: The #LaMaMaArchive is a resource for researchers! The @japansociety helped bring #AbeStudio to La MaMa in 1979: https://t.co�
Stay informed about all Japan Society programs and events.