Registration Now Open
Register early--classes fill up very fast.
Japan Society's Performing Arts Program celebrates its 60th Anniversary! Tickets for the 2013-14 Performing Arts season are now on sale.
Click here to see the full season schedule and to purchase tickets.
Rebirth: Recent Work by Mariko Mori
An icon of 1990s Japanese pop art, the visionary artist Mariko Mori has always transformed herself effortlessly and faster than anyone else into the future. Japan Society Gallery presents her latest countenance in this major solo exhibition, Rebirth, as a significant artistic statement by Mori.
- The Mascot Games: 2013 Edition
- A Play Is Born: 'Our Planet' Emerges From Beyond The Fourth Wall
- Cosmic Womb With A View: Mariko Mori's 'White Hole'
- Distributing Cures To The Developing World: Japan's Barrier Breaking Global Health Coalition
- Once a Thing of the West, These Dishes Are Now As Japanese As Sushi
- Flirting With Japan, Donald Richie's Mistress Muse
- RT @Suburban_Fandom Japanese Martial Arts Lecture @japansociety Dec 14 http://t.co/Egtq4NPsXx #NYC #NYCMetro
- RT @GoodStuffTweets Gluten-Free Sweets with a Japanese Twist at Japan Society http://t.co/lsPbFoG2qr
- OUR PLANET has sold out all remaining performances. If you missed it, here's a great review of the experience: http://t.co/llLU51DTGo
- Gallery closes at 6:00 2nite due to OUR PLANET performances. The Gallery is open regular hours 11-5 Sat & Sun! http://t.co/uJiT9hLYa5
- Japan's Top 4 buzzwords of 2013 all come from television http://t.co/E7KtsHSNt4 via @globalvoices #jejeje
- The 2011 Japan Tsunami Was Caused By Largest Fault Slip Ever Recorded http://t.co/GHDnFUoy4s via @NatGeo
Japan Earthquake Relief Fund
On March 12, 2011, Japan Society created the Japan Earthquake Relief Fund, a disaster relief fund to aid victims of the Great East Japan Earthquake. One hundred percent of your tax-deductible contributions to the Japan Earthquake Relief Fund go to organizations that directly help victims of the March 11 disaster.
To learn how one grantee is revitalizing local economies in Tohoku, hear first-hand from Haruo Miyagi, the founder and CEO of ETIC.
Stay informed about all Japan Society programs and events.