Summer Registration Now Open
Register early--classes fill up very fast.
- Summer Japanese Course
- Summer Intensive Japanese Weekend Courses
- Summer Hiragana & Katakana Workshops
- Mid-Summer Shodo & Weekend Shodo
- Mid-Summer English Courses
Edo Pop - Ishii Tōru
Edo Pop artist Ishii Tōru discusses his influences, the concepts behind his work, and how he uses the traditional yūzen dyeing technique to create contemporary art.
- Video interview! MT @aasiain Edo Pop: Ishii Tōru at Japan Society, NY. http://t.co/A7UyqhHkqd
- Steps needed to protect Mt. Fuji with resurgent int'l fame http://t.co/Iost8GqT5D #conservation #wondersoftheworld
- RT @vedranmisic EDO POP @japansociety is a beautiful history lesson on artful Edo-period. 'Til June 9. http://t.co/tSqgFsqSvB
- In Japan, Citizen Radiation-Tracking Project Goes Big Time http://t.co/PY5LLhuPjM via @pritheworld
- RT @rocketnews24en Japan’s abandoned bicycles find new homes in developing countries, helping save lives http://t.co/xMat6xwiRI
- Can`womenomics' save Japan? http://t.co/wjVuafc4XN via @CNN
- Japan News Roundup: Elections This Weekend, N. Korea's 'Sucessful' Launch, Japanese World's Healthiest People
- Japan News Roundup: North Korea Missile Launch, Election's 'Third Force', Japan�s Only Male Geisha, Kobe Luminaire
- Japan News Roundup: Tsunami Debris Relief, 'Corking' U.S. Troops, Training Santa-san
- Japan News Roundup: Obama Meets With Japan & China, Elder Crime Rise, Massive Mascot Boom
- News Roundup: Japan Elections Set, Beijing Let's Japanese Marathoners Run, Tsunami Teens Visit NJ, Japan's Innovative 'Greatness'
- Japan News Roundup: Reaction to U.S. Elections, Slimming Sumo, Crab Hat Cats
Japan Earthquake Relief Fund
On March 12, 2011, Japan Society created the Japan Earthquake Relief Fund, a disaster relief fund to aid victims of the Great East Japan Earthquake. One hundred percent of your tax-deductible contributions to the Japan Earthquake Relief Fund go to organizations that directly help victims of the March 11 disaster.
To learn how one grantee is revitalizing local economies in Tohoku, hear first-hand from Haruo Miyagi, the founder and CEO of ETIC.