Corporate Program NewsThe Corporate Program is updating and improving its event registration system. Users can now create an online account, register multiple guests at once, and pay online. Corporate members are entitled to a limited number of free admissions to corporate programs. In order to take advantage of this benefit, employees need to enter their “corporate member code” during the registration process. An email was sent to corporate members in late August with their specific “corporate member code.” For further assistance, please contact the Corporate Program at 212-715-1208 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- See All Upcoming Events
- U.S. urges Japan to stick with 'three arrows' economic plan #Abenomics: Treasury official http://t.co/XZJElrAUDu via @reuters
- #Abenomics Spurs Record Wealth in Solace for Price Rises http://t.co/Q74EdI6tC4 via @BloombergNews
- Signs of Improvement in Frosty Northeast Asian Relations? | The Diplomat http://t.co/p3HoqcWLX5
Reimagining Japan: The Quest for a Future that Works
Two years have passed since the March 11 earthquake in Japan. To mark the international release of an ambitious new book, a panel of eminent authors has been asked to re-imagine Japan's present and future.
- Revolutionizing Japan’s Information & Communications Security Environment: May 2, 2014
- Hitting the Mark? The Third Arrow in Sharper Focus: April 30, 2014
- Tapping Potential: Encouraging Women’s Empowerment in the U.S. & Japan: April 2, 2014
- Recent Developments in Japan’s Economy & Monetary Policy: March 19, 2014
- Harvard Professor Joseph Nye on America’s “Rebalance” Towards Japan & China: March 12, 2014